- Origin: Santa Rosa, Guatemala.
- Farm: Las Delicias.
- Harvest: March 2020
- Variety: Bourbon, Caturra, and Catuai
- Process: Washed and sun dried.
- Notes: Mellow, Sweet, Lightly Citrusy.
- Producer: Otto Becker.
- 14 Oz. - A bit more than standard bags!
Designed for FrankOne
FrankCoffee pairs perfectly with FrankOne. Hot coffee or cold brew, you can easily prepare specialty coffee at home that tastes great.
What to expect
Notes of chocolate with a mellow yet lightly citrusy aftertaste. FrankCoffee has a deep body and intense feel in the palate. A chocolatey coffee that pairs great with milk.
From our Farm to your FrankOne
FrankCoffee hails from Finca Las Delicias in Santa Rosa, Guatemala. We pick, dry, roast at origin, and fly your coffee in every other week so you can enjoy it like you would at the farm.